THURSDAY MORNINGS AT 8:00 A.M.
LED BY BETH DIERINGER
IN THE GATHERING ROOM
BEGINNING SEPTEMBER 19TH
Nothing lifts us out of fear and weariness like hope. An anchor through life’s storms, hope buoys our spirits and seeks to make a way when we face tough times. After 40 years of ministry and speaking to hurt hearts, Max Lucado, who has authored this book and study, has learned that the promises of God will give you the strength you need.
Each session in Unshakable Hope explores one Biblical promise that will help equip you to face every day with courage.
A LIFELIGHT STUDY ON PRAYER LED BY LISA MUDGE THURSDAY EVENINGS AT 6:00 P.M. BEGINS IN SEPTEMBER
Lisa Mudge leads this LifeLight Bible study on Thursday nights at Trinity. This study focuses on prayer and follows the these lesson titles:
- Session 1: Prayer’s True Foundation
- Session 2: Prayer and Public Worship
- Session 3: Prayer’s True Power
- Session 4: Prayer’s Outcome: Thy Will Be Done
- Session 5: Prayer’s Nourishment for the Traveler
- Session 6: Prayer’s Reliance on Forgiveness
- Session 7: Prayer’s Battle Against our Enemies
- Session 8: Prayer’s Final Goal
- Session 9: Amen: The Last Word?