THE CASE FOR CHRIST
Sundays | 6:30 pm (except otherwise noted) | 9827 N Melrose Court in Mequon, WI
Led and hosted by Fred Mollwitz
Weekly starting on September 19th
Skeptics dismiss the Jesus of the Gospels by claiming there is no evidence in the case for Christ. Lee Strobel disagrees. The former legal journalist and one-time atheist knows to ask tough questions. His own search for truth about Jesus led him to faith in Christ.
Fred and Cindy Mollwitz are hosting a six-week small group Bible study featuring Strobel’s work. He investigates the truth about Jesus Christ leading to the facts that guided Strobel from atheism to faith in Christ. Rejecting easy answers, you will sift through fascinating historical evidence as you weigh compelling expert testimony.
It is our hope you will see Jesus in a new way – and even, like Strobel, find your life transformed.
The Investigation of a Lifetime
Evidence Outside the Bible
Evidence for the Resurrection
Reaching Your Verdict
Fred and Cindy’s Schedule is as follows:
- Sunday, September 19 6:30pm Habakkuk Lesson 1 – Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Sunday, September 26 4pm Habakkuk Lesson 2 – Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Sunday, October 3 1:30pm Habakkuk Lesson 3 – Trusting God in Difficult Times
- Sunday, October 10 6:30pm Lesson 1 – The Case for Christ: The Investigation of a Lifetime
- Sunday, October 17 6:30pm Lesson 2 – The Case for Christ: Eyewitness Evidence
- Sunday, October 24 6:30pm Lesson 3 – The Case for Christ: Evidence Outside the Bible
- Sunday, October 31 6:30pm Lesson 4 – The Case for Christ: Analyzing Jesus
- Sunday, November 7 1:30pm Lesson 5 – The Case for Christ: Evidence for the Resurrection
- Sunday, November 14 1:30pm Lesson 6 – The Case for Christ: Reaching your Verdict
- Sunday, November 21 6:30pm The Case for Christ Movie
- Holiday Break
The Mollwitz’s small group will begin with a 3-week Bible study on the Old Testament book of Habakkuk, which offers great insights into the question, “If God is in charge, why is there so much injustice and evil in the world?” This 3-week study will parallel our pastors’ sermon series on Habakkuk to start our year of small groups and Bible studies.
Please bring your own Bible. Childcare is not available.