Watch the video!
For kids in 3K-5th Grade (grade completed)
Trinity’s Vacation Bible School (VBS) will look and feel different this summer. The program we had planned, Rocky Railway, will be put on hold until next year. This summer, families will engage in a weekend VBS, Anchored, at home and online. At Anchored VBS, we’ll embark on an underwater adventure that reminds us that our God is faithful. While so many things have changed over the past months, our God has not. He is our rock. Praise God for His faithfulness!
Here’s how Anchored will work:
- July 24-26: The dates of our VBS! It is a 2-day program conducted at home using materials we provide and watching pre-recorded segments on our website. Each day is approximately 2 hours of content.
- July 26: If circumstances allow, we’d love to gather together and celebrate. Reserve this date and stay tuned for an update.
- Dates don’t work you? Because segments are recorded, you can enjoy this as a family at a later time. The only date/time specific event is the potential July 26 celebration.
- July 1: Registration is required on or before July 1 so we can prepare the correct number of supplies.
- T-shirts: Participant registration includes an area to designate a t-shirt size for your child(ren). All children will receive a t-shirt to wear during your VBS, courtesy of a donor. If anyone over 18 would like to order a t-shirt, the cost will be $6. For adult orders, please add the quantity and sizes in the comments section. Payment is due when you pick up your family kits in July.
- Family Crews? Kids typically experience VBS as part of a crew, a group of 3-5 kids led by an adult or teen. This year, the crew is your family and parents serve as crew leaders. If you have a child in 5th grade or above, encourage them to take a turn leading one or more segments.
- Neighborhood VBS? With some creativity and appropriate safety, you could lead a neighborhood VBS. If you’d like to invite neighbors or extended family to join you for VBS, register your guests along with your child(ren). We’ll contact you to share some ideas.
- July 20 & July 21: Packets of materials can be picked up at our school entrance on Monday, July 20 (9am-1pm) & Tuesday, July 21 (1pm-6pm). Simply drive up to the entrance and we’ll hand you your packet. Please contact the church office if you cannot pick up the packets on one of these dates and we’ll make other arrangements.
May God richly bless your underwater adventure!