FAMILY FALL FEST
October 16th 4:00-7:00 pm
FAMILY FALL FEST—An evening packed with fun for the entire family!!!
Donations needed to make our evening a success:
- Pumpkins/Gourds: Pumpkins will be used in our decorations and children will be invited to take one home with them when they leave. We are estimating about 150 children. Pumpkins can be of any size.
- Hay Bales/Cornstalks: These will be used in our decorations as well as for our photo booth.
- Fresh Apple Cider: To warm our guests as they travel about outside
- Apples: Apples for the grab & go dinner bag
The following activities will be available throughout the evening and you may decide which activity you do and when.
- Trunk or Treat: (5:30-6:30 only) Receive a treat while checking out all the decorated trunks as part of PTL’s Trunk-or-Treat. This year’s theme is Bible Stories, so pick your favorite story and get creative! Vote on your favorite trunk! Details on participation can be found on the link provided above.
- Craft Kit: Frame Decorating Each family will have an opportunity to create a wooden frame to display your family’s photo from the photo booth.
- Dinner: Grab and Go– brat or hot Dog, chips, bottle of water, carrot sticks, apple
- Hot Chocolate & Apple Cider: Available throughout the evening. There’s nothing better than Hot Chocolate or Apple Cider around the bonfire (weather permitting) when the chill of the Fall air settles in.
- Cookie Decorating: Sugar cookie kit. Decorate your own dessert with this cookie kit loaded with everything you need to decorate a pumpkin cookie.
- Photo Booth: Have your family’s picture taken at the fall photo booth. (Pictures will be developed and sent home with child the following week).
- HELP US Stuff the PUMPKIN with cash, coin, or check: Financial support for Feed My Starving Children–Feeding God’s starving children hungry in body and spirit.
Every donation of $0.25 will help turn hunger into HOPE for starving children throughout the world.
All donations collected will go to support FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN.